The new #NestCam with Floodlight illuminates the night sky to keep an eye on the areas that matter most to you. The Nest Cam with Floodlight is designed to replace an existing floodlight with a wired connection.
Here’s how to install the Nest Cam with Floodlight on your home:
1. Scan the QR code on the Nest Cam in the Google Home app, then follow the instructions on how to remove your old floodlight.
2. For safety, turn off the power to your old floodlight via your home breaker first.
3. To start installation on your new floodlight, connect the green grounding wire provided to the existing grounding wire.
4. Pull the wires through the ground box, then secure the mounting plate to your wall by screwing it in.
5. Place the cover over the mounting plate. The blue arrow and G should be facing up. Once you hear a click, screw it in to secure it.
6. Connect the floodlight wires with the home wires: white wire with white wire, then black wire to black wire. Push the wires back through the cover and into the junction box.
7. Position your floodlight over the cover. Twist counterclockwise to align the clips with the holes, push, then clockwise to set in place. You will hear a click when it’s set.
8. Mount the camera to the front of the floodlight magnetically and connect the power cable to the camera.
9. Turn power back on. The floodlight will light up and camera will blink blue if it’s working.
10. Position the floodlights where you want them, then twist the knobs to secure.
11. Connect the Nest Cam to your Wi-Fi, and finish set up in the Google Home App.
To learn more about Nest Cam with floodlight, visit https://goo.gle/3BABdZS
Nest Cam with floodlight requires the Google Home app and a Google Account — it’s not compatible with the Nest app or the home.nest.com site.
Follow us on social:
Made By Google Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/madebygoogle
Made By Google Twitter: https://twitter.com/madebygoogle
Made By Google Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/madebygoogle
Google Nest Facebook: https://facebook.com/googlenest