SimpliSafe Video Doorbell Pro: https://amzn.to/3gLdixH
Favorite Smart Home Devices: https://www.amazon.com/shop/onehoursmarthome
In this video we teach you how to install the Simplisafe Video Doorbell Pro. The Simplisafe video doorbell is a wifi video doorbell that allows you to remotely view streaming or recorded footage from your video doorbell on your phone. It also allows 2 way communication so that you can talk to whomever is at your front door.
The Simplisafe Doorbell has 1080HD footage and has both day and night vision. It requires 8-24V AC for power which most existing doorbell transformers will provide.
To Install The Simplisafe Doorbell
1. Turn off the power to your existing doorbell at the circuit breaker.
2. Confirm the power is off to your existing doorbell wiring and remove the existing doorbell.
3. With the existing doorbell remove you can install the new simplisafe doorbell. Route the wires through the center plate and attach the centerplate using the provided screws to the wall.
4. Insert the doorbell wires into the provided terminals make sure not to interfere with the contacts above the left terminal.
5. Install the simplisafe video doorbell on to the simplisafe base plate by sliding it into place on top of baseplate.
6. Turn the power back on at the circuit breaker. It may take 2-3 minutes for the device to power up once the power has been restored. When the device is ready for set up the lights at the button will come on and the device will speak to you saying that it’s in setup mode.
7. Download the Simplisafe app, set up an account and follow the instructions to set up the Simplisafe Doorbell on the Simplisafe App.
* Note if you are having issues getting your Simplisafe Doorbell connected make sure that you are connecting it to your 2.4GHZ wifi network to get it set up. Sometimes this means you will need to temporarily disable your 5GHZ network to get your Simplisafe doorbell set up.
(VIDEO): How To Test Your Transformer Voltage: https://youtu.be/6doRKZkU3xg
(VIDEO): How To Install Ring 4 Doorbell: https://youtu.be/TDEaMEYqu_U
(VIDEO): How To Install Ring Pro 2: https://youtu.be/kE1UJpf917Q
(VIDEO): Ring 4 Doorbell Review: https://youtu.be/CrS8Rn68zzM
***Join the email list: http://eepurl.com/0KDob ***
Our Website: https://www.onehoursmarthome.com/
DID THIS HELP? You can support us: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/OneSmartHome
Videos produced by One Hour Smart Home are provided for informational purposes only. All material provided within this website or youtube channel is for informational, educational, & entertainment purposes only. Some of these projects, materials, and techniques may not be appropriate for all ages or skill levels. Please use use all safety precautions when performing a DIY project. One Hour Smart Home does not make any claims of the safety of the projects, techniques, or resources listed on this site and will not take responsibility of what you do with the information provided by this site or youtube channels. Viewers must be aware by doing projects on their homes they are doing it at their own risk and One Hour Smart Home cannot be held liable if they cause any damage to their homes, themselves or others. With different codes around the world and constantly changing standards, regulations and rules, it is the sole responsibility of the viewer to educate themselves on their local requirements and codes before undertaking any sort of project. Hire competent professionals when needed to perform a task which you are not or do not feel qualified for. Use at your own risk. Links included may be affiliate links which help support this channel.