In this video, I show you how to repair torn drywall paper the fastest way I know. Hope this video helps you out!
Bin spray primer – https://amzn.to/3s7LMQm
Gardz primer – https://amzn.to/3iBrGL0
Easy sand 5 – https://amzn.to/3Cw6ka5
6 inch taping knife – https://amzn.to/2VJasCy
• Subscribe on YouTube: https://bit.ly/SubscribeToTheFixer
• Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@thefixerhomerepair2
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheFixeronYouTube
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/TheFixerYouTube
• Website: https://www.thefixerhomerepair.com
• Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TheFixer
• Amazon store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/thefixer
*As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn commission on qualifying purchases.
This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps support this channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for your support!
Videos produced by The Fixer are provided for informational purposes only. All material provided within this video is for informational, educational, & entertainment purposes only. Some of these projects, materials, and techniques may not be appropriate for all ages or skill levels. Please use all safety precautions while following any instructions or concepts provided by this video. Viewers must be aware that by doing projects on their homes they are doing it at their own risk and The Fixer cannot be held liable if they cause any damage to their homes. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to educate themselves on their local codes and regulations before undertaking any sort of project. Always have safety in mind and have fun!